Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Miri International Jazz Festival 2008

This time round Miri would be holding it's Jazz Festival for the third time on the 9th and 10th of May.

Tickets could be obtained from Visitor's Information Centre. (That's near the bus station in the heart of the City).
If you have no time to get to STB, tickets could be booked online from http://www.ticketcharge.com.my/
Or by phone: +6 03 2241 9999

This year ticket prices run for RM60 per day.

For the Jazz Festival last year, ticket prices only went for RM50 perday. They even had a promotion of RM90 for two days. The year before that was even better. That was in 2006 when tickets costs only like RM40 each, if memory serves. Looks like they have been increasing the price year after year ey'.

Anyway, if I have time maybe I'll post some pictures I'm going to take for 2008's Jazz Festival.

Wait for it! =D

p/s: I heard on the radio that Trax FM is coming to town.

No comments: